1 January 2013

Welcome to 2013

A new year, full of new experiences, new opportunities and new discoveries. 
Photo via Most beautiful pages

A fresh start! A chance to reassess your life, clean out any unwanted junk, and refill your life with all  things wonderful. 

It's always an exciting time when goals are set for the new year. I know that we all look back on the previous year and cringe at the thought of those resolutions that went unresolved (I can relate to this sister!). But there is hope! When you set your own goals for this year, keep in mind the "Smarties" principle, and you can guarantee your goals for 2013 will stick! 


                              S pecific
                                  M easureable
                                      A ttainable/realistic
                                          R ewarded
                                              T ime specific
                                                  I nspiring
                                                      E njoyable
                                                          S atisfying



I myself have a list of 13 goals I hope to achieve in 2013. Here they are:

1. Grow closer to God
2. Get back to Dancing (depending on my health)
3. Audition for "Hairspray" the Musical (auditions are held in August!)
4. Get my Motorbike licence
5. Buy a cute yellow Vespa! toot! toot!


Photo via Bluebeebear
6. Become more flexible.
7. Improve in confidence with my singing.
8. Learn how to make Sushi.


Photo via Colourfulsoul4ever

9. Laugh more.
10. Take every opportunity to help someone in need.
11. Learn how to play worship songs on my Ukulele.
12. Learn & perfect 10 different hairstyles.
13. Improve my photo taking skills.


Photo via Cheezeburger 

                    What are your New Year Resolutions for 2013?

..............

"Whatever you do, work at it with all your heart, as working for the Lord, 
 not for men."  Colossians 3:23

No comments:

Post a Comment

Leave me some love ...

Popular Posts

Like us on Facebook

Flickr Images